RE: Anti-Nuclear Sentiments and Nuclear Plant Vulnerability to Terror ists

http://www.enn.com/community/forum/view-message-thread.asp?F=1&T=3507

 Interesting thread on this subject on the Environmental News Network site.

Surprising, the degree of rational thought and understanding of risk.  Even

in the messages I didn't post :-D

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		Dogs think you are family. Cats think you are staff