Survey meter question

In view of the chem/bio/nuclear terrorism threat I would like to sollicit

recommendations for survey meters for emergency responder use.  My

question, more precisely:  what are some good survey meters with pancake

probe for beta/gamma detection by first responders in an emergency

situation?  Alpha is a concern also, and the ideal meter would be able to

detect all three types of radiation during or prior to decon procedures.

 Thanks, in advance!

Peter Sandgren

Training Division

Connecticut Office of Emergency Management