Re: Survey meter question

I did emergency response training for responders (nuclear power) for

many years.  The answer to your question will be greatly determined

by who is the first responder. That is, firefighter, police, HP, COEM

staff, erc. Can you tell us a little more about their training and

experience?

What about the conditions of storage before the meter is used. In a

firetruck, in the trunk of a police car, etc.?

Paul Lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>