survey meter question

	Wow!  Thank you all so much for the many (20+) responses to my question.

 I worked at a defense plant and subsequently a nuke plant but that was

over 20 years ago.  Don't have much experience outside of the yellow civil

defense meters (CDV 700 and 715 made by Victoreen, Landry, Lionel, etc.)

since those days.

	The meters would be for use by select first responders with, at the very

minimum, training at the hazmat technician level including radiological

monitoring.

	I will sum up the recommendations in a later posting.  Thanks again!  This

list reaches a wealth of valuable professional experience, and I'm grateful

for the many responses!

Peter Sandgren

Training Division

Connecticut Office of Emergency Management