Re:Survey Meter Question

response to all of those on Radsafe because it is important to many not just

one.

R.M. Wester recommends the Accoma survey meter, which has many capabilities.

We also offer 24 hour emergency response as well as do decon work.  You need

training, we design our training program to fit your need.  Not enough groups

are serious about the radiation training they give their employees as you can

see by the listing of violations the NRC has listed.  Exit signs have become

an item that companies need to be more aware of and take more seriously.  We

offer a replacement program and disposal for those as well.  Licensed by the

NRC.

We are in this together.  Help keep our land and each other safe.

Barbara Nacke

R.M. Wester & Associates Inc

636-928-9628 or email MrRMW1@aol.com