Conjuring Threats

Fellow RADSAFERS,

While watching a cable news show a few weeks back, in a mater of minutes I  was informed how to construct a radioactive dispersal device (RDD) and where the best place was to concentrate efforts in carrying out a biological agent attack.

Needless to say I was pretty disappointed in this news organization's poor judgement in delving into the intricate details of "how to" or "where to" carry out terrorist attacks.

Based on the a review of the RADSAFE traffic over the last few days, I'd say we're venturing into the same space.

Folks, if you know of a REAL vulnerability in your community or anywhere else, PLEASE don't post that on a PUBLIC list server.  If you're concerned about a specific vulnerability, pick up the phone and call your representative (local, state, federal, etc.) if you feel it's that important.  BUT PLEASE do not flesh out all of the details on the best place, or the most effective place for a terrorist to make their attacks.

If you think I'm being silly or ridiculous, you'd better wake up from whatever dream you're in.  Please think about your family, your neighbors, your city and your country before you hit the SEND key on those messages.

v/r

Michael