RE: Shipping of radioactive mineral

I don't want to be rude, so I am going to play ignorant by asking you what

is the real purpose of your e-mails?  You have been asking questions about

exporting uranium, are you playing games with the members of the list?  I

sincerely hope your answer, or anyone's answer, is simple and humble because

my questions are honest.  The problem is that I don't see any institution's

name associated with your name at the end.

Oscar Hidalgo-Salvatierra, Ph.D., DABR

Radiation Safety Officer

Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center

Baton Rouge, LA 70809