Re: Book Review - It Ain't Necessarily So

I like what the Brigadier General for the North Atlantic Division of USACE

said earlier this year.  He went on to explain that there are four types of

sciences.  The first is hard science which is backed up by empirical data.

The second kind of science is popular science which is somewhat self

explanatory...it is what the people want.  The third type of science is

called political science or science which serves a specific agenda...rightly

or wrongly.  The fourth and last kind of science that he says the Corps has

to occasionally deal with is science fiction.

Jim Nicolosi

Cabrera Services, Inc.

865/671-2050

865/803-3730 (cell)