Re: NCI and Hudson Riverkeepers Request Emergency Shutdown of IP 2/3

You know, having been raised less than 2 miles from Indian Point, I can

remember having discussions about where to go to get the biggest fish.  I

know (or rather used to know) guys who claim to have seen sturgeon in the

canal that were at least 6 feet long.  I can't say I can remember anyone

ever having commented on fish kills though.