RE: Cohen Posts

I don't agree that we should just delete Mr. Cohen's posts. I think debate

is healthy, even when opposing opinions appear to be nonsense. It helps to

know what the other side is thinking and what their arguments may be, again,

even if they are nonsense. I went to the websites Mr. Cohen suggested that

he said documented his position and was amazed that someone can give

credibility to anything, just because its on the web. I hadn't read about

that particular issue before, though I deal with nonsense all the time.

Reading it gave me a little more insight into what ridiculous lengths people

will go to to make a point. I also enjoy reading the opinions of people who

have already addressed these specific allegations ad nauseum. I do agree

with Gary Isenhower, however, that a little more tact could be used in some

of the responses.

I've had a great time reading all this. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw

the other day. It said "Save the salmon--- eat more steak". So maybe we can

make up for some of those nasty power plants that kill fish.

Allen W. Conklin,Manager

Air Emissions & Defense Waste Section

Bldg 5 7171 Cleanwater St.

Department of Health

Olympia, WA 98504

phone: (360) 236-3261 fax: (360) 236-2256 pager: (360) 786-2975

"The Department of Health works to protect and improve the health of people

in Washington State."