Norm's big avoidence - yet to answer

Hi Norm,

Numerous people are waiting for your answer to the question below - it does have to do with radiation and safety.  So please let us know of your position - we are waiting.

Thanks in advance - Tom Savin and others

---

Tom Savin

Steve has an excellent group of points (see

below). What is your opinion

on Yucca MT?  Just think of all the spent

nuclear fuel that would be

removed from nuclear power plants.  Do you

think that a 747 would explode

the  mountain, or maybe cause volcanic

activity there? Lets take care of

two things at once.  Remove spent fuel from

the plants and get rid of one of the terrorist options.

What do you think Norm?