Re: FW: Wasting Time on Morm

Actually, I think there is a great benefit to this sort of debate.  I

find it very enlightening ( I don't know a thing about cooling towers

).  I also think  the radsafe archives will act as a written record that

anti nukes can't field a single valid argument against the use of

nuclear energy.

It is delightful to listen in to such wide ranging areas of expertise,

because so far there has always been SOMEbody on radsafe able to

authoritatively refute every bit of propaganda.  Of course, when Joe

Blow spouts propaganda, its only because he doesn't know better.  He got

it from someone he trusts and believes it like gospel.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu