RE: Norm avoids nothing!

Hi Ted,

Yes - of course that makes sense, of what you say.  The reason I used the term "NOW" is because of the urgency that Norm and co-horts have vocally said their peace.  Potential dirty bombs.  I do beleive that they do NOT have an answer to what they call a problem.  This, and this only, is my point.

Enjoy,  Tom

---

Tom Savin

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:31:12