Re: Transportation of spent nuclear fuel

Ruth,

1. I can guess what are the "transportation

concerns".

2.1 Reading about continuose "Greenpeace" actions

on the Railroads and in the Seas, showing this

organization's actions is the MAJOR nuclear

safety concern. Fanatics in negative or positive

way are always dangerous people.

2.2 Seeing what these people can do on the

railroads, what can they do the highways?

Rent a Rider truck to stop the shipment?

3. I will not be surprise if the next major

nuclear accident will be as the result of

Greenpeace actions.

Regards,

Emil.

From: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM

Subject: Transportation of spent nuclear fuel

I would like Norm Cohen to tell us on RADSAFE, in

some detail, exactly why he

is concerned about the transportation of

high-level radioactive waste and

spent nuclear fuel, and exactly what it is about

that transportation that

concerns him.  I'd also like to know the source

or sources of the information

that cause him concern.  I would be exceedingly

interested in the views of

Mr. Lochbaum et al on this question.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

ruthweiner@aol.com