On KI: Westchester wants to stockpile KI

Hi all,

This article is typical of local and state thinking on the KI issue.

We at UNPLUG Salem and the Jersey Shore Nuclear Watch (Oyster Creek) want KI

distibuted to all year round households in the 10 mile zone. The NJ Dept of

Health is still considering what to do.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);

ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION

FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)