NORM

Persons who respond to Norm's nonsense simply keep the train of garbage

going. If no body would respond to his comments, he would go away. He thrives

on the controversy and keeps it going just to see his name on every message.

Who in the radiation field cares what he thinks.

I think it's interesting that vendors are challenged and threatened with

exclusion from the list the minute they mention their services or products on

Radsafe. Why aren't the managers excluding Norm from the list. Elimination of

his opinions would be no great loss.

Radsafe has ceased to be of much real value as users must wade through all

the philosophical garbage to find the one or two messages with any real

value. I think it would be of interest to see how many real rad workers still

use radsafe for information or to express comments. It doesn't take long to

recognize that the list is monopilized by Norm and those who respond to his

diatribes.

Bob Gallagher

NSSI

713 641-0391