RE: lots of responses, one email, easy deleting, low incalories

> Norm,

	I have a question for you and the other Anti Nukes.  If you

really believe that there will be alternative energy supplies available

in twenty years, why wouldn't the energy companies themselves be busy

working on them to develop these technologies if they were indeed

feasible.   As it is, most energy companies invest in these technologies

only as trade-offs (blackmail).

	Most of the now suggested alternative energy sources have very

few of one thing.  PEOPLE.  Windmills, solar panels, wave etc......

Just make, install, sit back and let the cash roll in.  Very few

personnel headaches.  Seems like a capitalist dream to me...

	So why doesn't the energy companies pursue this full steam

ahead.......because they have experts too, and at the current state it

is cost prohibitive, by virtue of materials, land consumption, or other

mitigating factors, that I and you do not know.

	Thank you,

	Michael D. Kent