Re: ots of responses, one email, easy deleting, low in calories

	I accept that this isn't directly about radiation safety, but it

has been nagging me, so I thought I would stick my neck out. Has anyone

estimated the CO2 production from the massive forest fires that plagued

North America last summer, and in particular, how it compares with North

American annual production from coal plants?

	The war on CO2 production taken to extremes could be

disconcerting, when the environmentalists tell us we must ration our

breathing.

Bill Prestwich

McMaster University

Hamilton, Ontario