Re: role of forest fires in CO2 emissions

Hi John,

Good Information, Thanks. When I envision all the CO2 and smoke and how fast the crude was burning it may have equalled the US burning rate for coal resulting in tons of CO2 being from.  Maybe global warming should be blamed on Hussein. (certainly nuclear plants)

Real question -

Does anyone know of a source or survey of the different amounts and types of radionuclides found in the various coals (and oils) used for energy production throughuot the world?

Thanks in advance - Tom

---

Tom Savin

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:39:20