Re: From NCI- News Hours Transcript 11/2/01; Focus- Nuclear Safeguards

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:00:27 -0500

From: "dkosloff1" <dkosloff1@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

Subject: Re: From NCI- News Hours Transcript 11/2/01; Focus- Nuclear

Safeguards

Norm,

You are trained on the English language, human behavior and logic.  Why then

would you ask the following rhetorical question:

  "Is it impossible for radsafers to have a civil discussion?"

You know the answer is "no, it is not impossible", because it often occurs.

However, I might ask if it is possible for anti-nukes to have a civil

discussion and that would be a more valid question.  I was an anti-nuke for

about 12 years.  As a result I know that their are many anti-nukes who

knowingly spread false information.  I even had one anti-nuke laugh as he

told me that he had lied under oath about his experience with containments.

So the real question is whether or not a discussion that includes dishonest

words is a civil conversation, if the liar smiles and laughs while he lies.

Don Kosloff

dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main Street, Perry OH 44081