Colormetric Dosimetry

We teach a course in Nuclear Chemistry and would like to use an older gamma

cell irradiator as part of the training for the students. I would like to

find small dosimetry sources that I can put into the irradiator with basic

samples to obtain dose information. The irradiator has about 2500 Curies of

Cs-137. I prefer to keep the exposure time fairly short (under one hour).

Does anyone know where I can locate such dosimetry devices?

John Pickering

San Jose State University

johnjp@email.sjsu.edu