Re: Nukes in Space...

Awwww, Jaro, surely you jest .....    (g)    I can see it now; salem

unplugged has just come unglued like a kid with a new toy - the

prospects of vastly expanded warnings over what mankind (and women, too)

is going to do to the person in the moon. Greenpiece is frantically

cutting down rubber trees to mold their new inflatable (with helium)

interceptors to board (and sink - if they can decide which way is down)

our nuclear trash haulers en route to the sun .... sigh ....

Cheers anyway,.

Maury Siskel   (one elevator too far and a tether too long)

maury@webtexas.com