Re: Nukes in Space...

It is still science fiction, but I read an article recently about

nanotubes (like a buckyball) that have at least close to the required

tensile strength.  Its not a solution to the non-problem of SNF, but it

might eventually become cheap interplanetary travel...hmmm

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu