RE: Risks of low level radiation - New Scientist Article

Mr. Dukelow,

I have read Dr. King's book and others on the subject. If you ask Dr. King,

he will tell you, as he has told others, that if you can use data from

discrete individuals that is preferable to ecologic data.  His book refers

to the use of that data, when that is all you have.  Email Dr, King and ask

him.