Re: "Are you a statistician?"

 From: "Jim Nelson" <nelsonjima@HOTMAIL.COM>

> Mr. Dukelow,

> It looks like other scientist who adhere to the "scientific method" feel the

> same way.  I see this posting at the Iowa website

> http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html confirms my beliefs.

Alavanja is joint author with Field, Lynch, et al. Haha :-) Among other

papers, e.g.:

In Lung Cancer 2001, Oct

Lung cancer risk and red meat consumption among Iowa women.

Alavanja MC, Field RW, Sinha R, Brus CP, Shavers VL, Fisher EL, Curtain J,

Lynch CF.

Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, NCI, 6120 Executive Boulevard

(EPS), Room 8000, 20892, Bethesda, MD, USA

Samet, the Ayatollah of Fed-funded LNT defenders! Feds funds brought Samet

to Chair JNU Epi Dept: Epi in service to the agencies!

Ray Johnson is a good guy. Big commitment to communications; and owner of HP

training org.  I never knew he had epi training/experience!? :-)

Good grief.

Jim