Re: Dr Bertell - Comments on the History of Permissable Dose Standards

If anybody ever feels a need to buy Dr. Bertell's book (the 2001 edition),

they can buy it here for much less:

http://www.half.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=743754

There is also a link to the 1985 edition (the one I have).  If someone has a

question and doesn't want to buy the book, I will see if the "answer" is in

the book.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main Street, Perry OH 44081