RE: Ship Yard Workers - John Boice

Jim,

Since when did "publish" mean peer reviewed? Are the postings, I hesitate to

use the word articles, on your Web site peer reviewed?   If so, by cronies

of the Radiation, Science, and Health, Inc.?  Maybe I should use the term

RSH mafia?

The DOE document, as I indicated is available for individuals to obtain for

DOE and evaluate.  My comments are about your implication that the

information has been buried by the government.  This is false.  Evaluations

of the data by you and others is not the issue.  I expect if individuals

are interested in the facts, they will seek out the original data, and not

rely on your claims, anecdotal comments and blustering.

Have a nice holiday

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist