Positions Available

Health Physics Technician

This front-line technician will perform daily radiation surveys and

analysis, waste collection, and overall support for the Health Physics

department. Although a bachelor's degree in Health Physics is preferred, we

will consider candidates with at least two years of related education and

experience.

Radiation Physicist

We are searching for a Radiation Physicist to provide direct support to

current and future projects by conducting source characterizations and

contributing technical expertise. Qualified applicants will have at least a

Master's degree in Health Physics, Nuclear Engineering, or a similar field,

along with one to three years of related experience. In addition,

candidates must have experience with Monte Carlo simulation software and

various radiation detection instruments.

Staff Physicist

Our Radiation Physics group has an opening for a Staff Physicist who is

cable of providing technical support for both current and future operati

ons. Successful applicants will be expected to utilize a broad range of

radiation measurement techniques and perform data analysis. Although we

desire that candidates have at least a master's degree in physics or

nuclear engineering, we would consider a graduate student with related

experience.

Please direct questions and emails to

pfeiferk@theragenics.com