RE: Re: Ecologic Limitations

Otto,

I think you have to also consider questions like general health care and

sanitation, which probably reduced the average life expectancies to around

40 or 50.  During the Civil War, for every man who died in combat, two died

from diseases like dysentery and measles.  However, there is no question

that it they could make it, some did live into there 70s and 80s.  Mark

Twain was 75 when he died.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist