RE: Worker exposed to 1,000 times higher-than-normal radiation

Tim wrote:

<<If that worker that received that dose from the x-ray

machine had been installing it and it fell on top of

him and killed him....would that have made headlines?

I can see it now, "Worker killed in nuclear

accident...">>

Nah--it happened about 10 years ago (fell on the patient's neck) and I only

heard about it through NRC incident reports.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer