RE: what is news and what is not

Jack,

I believe that this was an accident involving a medical accelerator used to

treat cancer patient.  The facility I worked at was a free-standing, one

story building with a flat roof.  The ladder was blocked by a locked chain

and a sign that said if you wanted access you had to contact the radiation

oncology branch.  Of course, one could put up a ladder on the other side of

the building to gain access to the roof.

This was not a radiography operation.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist