RE: RE: Re: Source of cancer data

Jerry,

I think the issue is correlation.  If you look at sales tax, you do not know

who smoked, or how much (When I was young, my father had me go an pick up

cigarettes for him.  I have never smoked.)  If you take a medical history,

you know if the person smokes or not.  If I develop lung cancer or heart

disease, it will not be from smoking.

One suggestion is to ask the CDC or other agencies how they determine the

smoking habits of the public.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist