Re: Re: Radon - recent articles supporting risk at residentialexposures

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, John Williams wrote:

> expedition.  When Field examined Cohen's data he found a huge

> p<0.000001 inverse relationship between the county smoking rates and

> radon.

	This correlation was pointed out in my papers long before anyone

else noted it. Calling the correlation "huge" is an overstatement, but it

is relatively strong. Note that without this correlation, the discrepincy

with theory would be even larger than what I reported.