Re: speed of light

Thank heavens, the angles are ok, but we've lost all the angels - needles don't have heads - all the angels fell off. Who stole the pins?  There

simply was not enought room. I have not heard yet whether or not any of them were injured, but they should have been able to glide to safety - guided

perhaps by one of those radioactive thermal generators.

Jack, can you spare one of those stick-on targets - I think in my emotional state over the loose angels, I threw myself to the ground and miissed ....

Maury Siskel                        maury@webtexas.com