Re: Epidemiological evidence of lung cancer risk

I should have commented earlier, but John has reminded me of this question.

One way to "monitor" for potential internal doses to these noble gases would be to use a standard personnel contamination monitor, e.g., PCM-2.  Last

year, I had many requests for my paper on noble gas retention in body fat.  The concept is that very small doses can be measured through whole body

counting, or even the use of a PCM.  You could prove that your staff is incurring very little dose each day if they can pass the monitors.

Mike Lantz, CHP