Re: Is it too late?

> Do you guys REALLY believe this?  Maybe you are just not old-time

> activists like me!  First -- look at the history of regulation and

> then tell me you need to change public opinion first.  Nonsense!

Ruth. Yes, I do believe this. If you look at the regulatory process since 1968, the dose

limits have become MORE restrictive, not less. Why do you think that? Is it because of

clear evidence that there is a direct correlation of radiation exposure and risk? If a

correlation has not been exhibited, how do you then account for the tightening up of the

regulatory limits?

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com