RE: LNT

Note that Luckey's literature shows evidence for benefit 106 years ago!

:-)  Or the U-ore or Ra-ore pads from the '20s-'30s, or as recent as the

'60s. See Paul Frames "quack cures' page at:

http://www.orau.com/ptp/collection/quackcures/quackcures.htm

In the '20s low dose radiation (to a few hundred rad) stopped gangrene

in its tracks, virtually eliminating amputations and death when not

advanced to terminal conditions.

Regards, Jim

=========