Re: radon - documentation of exposure histories for Iowa study

>4.  I BELIEVE the very notion of biological response to any given agent

as linear, clear down to the smallest amount is ridiculous!  Especially

when that agent is and always has been a part of nature.

Do you agree that irreversible DNA damage can occur due to ionizing

radiation exposure?

BTW: The most sensitive studies for induction of chromosomal aberrations

(micronuclei, Cs-137) show an absolutely straight line down to 2.3 mGy if I

recall correctly. The same seems to be true for point mutations in somatic

cells with increasing age.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com