Re: radon - documentation of exposure histories for Iowa study

Bjorn,

"Low dose radiation stimulates increased antimutagenic biosystem activity that decreases metabolic mutations, thus lowering cancer mortality and

increasing longevity." Pollycove M, Feinendegen L, Biologic and Epidemiologic Foundations of Radiation Hormesis, J Nucl Med. 42(7),(9). 2001 and

Doctors for Disaster Preparedness 7/14/01, data on tape from jersnav@mindspring.com.

Howard Long