Re: radon - documentation of exposure histories for Iowa study

Dr. Long,

I am not sure how much epidemiology you took in school, but it appears you

never got past the chapter on double blind clinical trials.  I have no idea

what you are talking about.

By the way, if you are such a critic of everyone else, what is keeping you

from performing your own studies (double blind of course)?

Truly,

Don Nelson Epidemiologist

Don Smith Epidemiologist