RE: radon - documentation of exposure histories for Iowa study

The methods used in the Iowa study are considered state-of-the-art by most

people.  When the subjects spent 75% of their time indoors and the radon by

floor was matched to mobility you have very good exposure assessment.  My

language is science, not ideology.

Don Nelson