RE: Objectivity

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Rad health wrote:

> Is your reward now down from $5,000?  Don

	--This is a different reward. The $5000 reward was for an

explanation that I could not show to be invalid, as judged by a

procedure I don't now recall. I could dig it up if anyone wants to apply

for that reward. My present reward is simply for getting a specific

suggestion accepted for publication, which is much less stringent and

therefore worthy of a lesser reward.