Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other cancers

Jack, as I understand it, EPA peddles second-hand smoke (2 for 1 bargains with mirrors). I wonder if they also sell second-hand radon, coal dust, and

asbestos (probably need magnifying glasses rather than mirrors with these) and where do you suppose they store all this stuff. Will they move it to

Yucca Mountain?. Can the substances be shipped safely in petrified pressurized containers? I think a meta-study of second-hand bureaucrats should be

conducted - dermal density as a function of years of service in a single agency. And how does one classify those cohorts in an agency that has

reversed its roles as in  the EPA becoming the PPA (people protection agency)? Perhaps use a paired comparison design with FDA subjects?

In a more serious vein, again given the assertion of 19,000 radon deaths, I'm curious about the corresponding numbers for the other cancer examples;

i.e., brain, breast, prostate, and bone.

Thanks,

Maury Siskel         maury@webtexas.com

PS  Second-hand grey hairs for sale at bargain prices.