RE: LNT (quack cures)

Note that Luckey's literature shows evidence for benefit 106 years ago!

:-)  Or the U-ore or Ra-ore pads from the '20s-'30s, or as recent as the

'60s. See Paul Frames "quack cures' page at:

http://www.orau.com/ptp/collection/quackcures/quackcures.htm

In the '20s low dose radiation (to a few hundred rad) stopped gangrene

in its tracks, virtually eliminating amputations and death when not

advanced to terminal conditions.

---

Jim,

You can't believe all that stuff - should all men sleep with a

radiendocrinator between the legs at night? It says that the inventor,

Bailey drank lots of radium water and finally died of bladder cancer at 64

years of age. (I must admit that this statistically is a weak

epidemiological study :-).

There were many strange claims if we go back in history. Only about 35

years before the 20:ies C. J. Thacher (pres. of the Chicago Magnet Company)

said: "Magnetism properly applied will cure every disease no matter what the

cause".

Any such older claims as that relating to gangrene should be questioned to

consider unless there are solid statistical data. Is this used in medicine

today? If not - why?

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/