Re: [Know_Nukes] Sr-90--->The cancer time bomb facing Scots born during ColdWar

Maury,

I'm with you, all the way.  It is very difficult to argue with such empty

unquantified reports.  I thought RadSafe would be interested in the article

posted to Know_Nukes, so I forwarded it.

I've been too busy over there doing things like debating Tooth Fairy with

to look up numbers to respond to this empty little tidbit of PR :-).

Jim Hoerner

Know_Nukes manager