Re: Sr-90--->The cancer time bomb facing Scots born during Cold War

Franz,

>... I know that the degree of contamination of the

>environment was rather similar in Bulgaria and Austria - so, if your

>authorities maybe did not publish all data, they did nothing wrong and did

>not cause any harm to the population.

I just take your word that contamination was of no health hazard then - I

really know nothing on the medical part of this, and clearly you know

more about the level of contamination then than I do.

But the behaviour of the media - hushing up everything - was not OK

with me. Nor is it OK when they blow up worthless stories... And I

do not blame it on them, but on the public which consumes all this.

>This remark seems to indicate, that you believe the Sr-90 story about

>Scotland!!!!! How can you?????

Well I guess mostly because it pushed one of my hot buttons - my tolerance

towards public patience seems to have been exhausted last few years...

An unavoidable effect of my present environment :-).

The story presents no data for one to be able to judge

its credibility, so you are right, of course.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com   <---- now with the new Nukeman

Email: tgi@cit.bg, tgi_earth@yahoo.com

Phone: 00359/2/9923340, 00359/2/566752, Fax: 00359/2/9540384