Re: Sr-90--->The cancer time bomb facing Scots born during Cold War

>>Doctors had drawn up a plan to limit children's exposure to Strontium 90.

>>However, because of the secrecy of the research, it was never publicised.

After Chernobyl some people I know were able to collect hot particles

using GM meters in the yard of an institute here (for test source usage

purposes). That time again, the main (if not the only one in town then)

food test lab was processing the samples on a 15 minutes per sample

basis... I am sure I don't have to explain what this means.

 The public was told nothing.

 Years later - as the communistic regime was gone (at least this is what

the public is told nowadays repeatedly) - came the anouncement that bad

things had happened and kept secret...

 Seems the public here is not the only one being repeatedly told tales.

Much worse, apparently it is not the only public which agrees to consume

those tales - although, indeed, at a lower cost...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com   <---- now with the new Nukeman

Email: tgi@cit.bg, tgi_earth@yahoo.com

Phone: 00359/2/566752, Fax: 00359/2/9540384