Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other<plus>Radon...

In a message dated 01/27/2002 6:20:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, jenday1@EMAIL.MSN.COM writes

to Howard:

However, your
comment about radiation to prevent restenosis makes me wonder how much you
know about the subject of radiation in medicine

Okay, now I'm curious, and have to butt in...It's my understanding, and maybe I'm totally misinformed, because I haven't been keeping up with medical radiation research in the last year, but I THOUGHT that radiation WAS effective in preventing restenosis...Isn't that what the Novoste Beta Cath systems are all about?

Barbara L. Hamrick