Re: Cohen's Fallacy

As you know the Health Physics Journal has declined to take any more letters

regarding your theories so your offer is hard to comply with.  Would you

find a letter to the Journal of Radiologic Protection acceptable?  Once the

letter is published will you then say, no that was not my offer, they did

not make a valid suggestion?