Re: Two Person Debate

> I do not agree with Dave Biela and Michael Stabin:  The debate on low-dose

> effects interests more a few people, even if not all intervene in the

> debate.  There are many important facets in radiation protection,

Yes, Philippe, I should have been more specific. There has been a lot of

traffic lately between two parties which are simple brief requests for

clarifications or other little comments that could be kept off the list. Two

party exchanges, as long as they are substantive (even if short), related to

radiation protection, are fine. For ex, "where did you publish those data?",

"Health Physics, Aug 1994" is substantive. Some recent short exchanges,

however, could have been done privately. Just try and keep in mind what

everyone else really needs to hear to understand the arguments and what may

be clutter, thanks.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 322-3190